Hello, Can WeChat Now?


I get up in the morning, make myself a cuppa coffee and grab the newspaper. I settle down on my favorite armchair on the balcony and proceed to read the headlines.

Few minutes later I feel like throwing up.

Reading newspapers or watching TV can be a sickening exercise these days. All they talk about are re:rapes,scams,corruption, massacres, political shenanigans etc. Surest way to spoil one's day.

Well, these days, I have a different routine in the mornings.

I launch WeChat on my iPhone and invite a bunch of whacky and witty guys via QR code and have an entertaining conversation.

And my group members or no ordinary guys. They are geniuses who spew clever turn of phrases and puns at the drop of a hat.

For example I have a guy in my chat group who once famously said : Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

This guy gets full (Groucho) Marx for hilarity.

Well, Groucho was the first one to come on board, but he couldn't resist joking: I refuse to join any chat group that would have me as a member.



Boy is he outrageously funny!

I have Woody Allen too in the group, whose neurotic sense of humor and mannerisms never ceases to amaze me. He says the oddest things which makes me go LOFL. He surely is a comic All-en-one.


I also roped in that very 'punny' Snoopy into the group. He sure comes up with really weird questions.


Since this WeChat group is gender neutral I chose to invite and include one of my fav comedienne, It was an (Elayne) Booster for the group.


I also called up my child hood entertainers Stan & Hardy to join and enthrall the group with their slap-stick mastery. Boy, Did the duo earn their laurels!


And how can I ever forget the greatest tragi-comedian of all time? And the Tramp accepted my invite with alacrity.


Now my Group was getting seriously funny. The members suggested I invite the wittiest person in the literary world to the group and so i did. When he joined us the group went (Oscar) Wilde.

No group can be complete without the Aam Aadmi, right? So I pinged the Common Man to join us.


Along with R.K.Laxman I consider Mario Miranda as one of India's best cartoonist. He began sharing his cartoons via WeChat which had us in splits.


These days my mornings are filled with fun & laughter thanks to WeChat and I eagerly look forward to a chat session with my group every day.

Inspired by these great chaps, I too, occasionally come up with some Zen kinda posers.


So, care to join my WeChat Group?
*Conditions Apply

Do you have it in you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Only people with Xtreme sense of humor are allowed to join the group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battle of Raichur - One of the bloodiest battles in Indian History

The Badshah who was a Jagadguru

A Vibrant Village Jatre